Free Webinar: Widespread Rollout of B2G e-Invoicing in Europe
Starting on April 18th all public administrations in the European Union must be able to receive and process electronic invoices according to the e-invoicing Directive 2014/55/EU.
If you are a provider of any public institution in the European Union, you must be prepared to send invoices electronically.
Every EU Member State is required to transpose the Directive into their national laws according to the European Standard. In practice this means that EU countries have been developing different systems to implement e-invoicing. Depending on the country in question you will find distinct e-invoicing platforms, policy frameworks and technical requirements.
To learn about the requirements for rollout of B2G e-invoicing in Europe don’t miss our webinar!
EDICOM has implemented several EU e-invoicing projects in countries such as Italy, France, Spain, Belgium, UK, Hungary, Austria, Portugal, Poland, Slovakia, among others.
Find out all you need to know to prepare your company for compliance from EDICOM’s e-invoicing experts.
- Introduction to B2G e-invoicing Directive 2014/55/EU.
- Implementation of B2G e-invoicing in the Benelux Market.
- Implementation of B2G e-invoicing in Germany.
- e-Invoicing Updates in the Nordic Countries.
- Implementation of B2G e-invoicing in Central European Market.
- Countries Making Advances in Procurement e-invoicing: Italy, France and Spain.
March 11th 2020 at 10:00 am (CET)
- Andre Menezes is KAM and team manager at Edicom supporting large companies to grow their IT integration and information exchange across the globe.
- Marlies Gevaert works as a Key Account Manager at EDICOM and is responsible for sales and business development in Benelux.
- Emilio del Pino works as a Sr. Global Account Manager at EDICOM and is responsible for sales and business development in the D-A-CH region.
- Mikael Röjerås works as a Key Account Manager at EDICOM and is responsible for sales and business development in the Nordic region.
- Justyna Tomaszewska works as a Key Account Manager at EDICOM and is responsible for sales and business development in CEE.