EDICOM’s Invoicing Connector is Now Available in the Oracle Marketplace
Oracle Opera users can now invoice electronically through their ERP thanks to a native integration with EDICOM.
With EDICOM’s application electronic invoicing is conducted automatically and in a fully integrated manner according to the legal and technical requirements of each country. The service enables clients to electronically invoice in over 70 countries in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
The process is completely transparent, and users must only input the required data in their invoice as they usually do in their Oracle PMS. After this, EDICOM’s platform will automatically perform the necessary tasks to adapt the document to the mandatory specifications required in each scenario. All of this will be fully traceable and through the transaction’s status.
An indispensable solution for companies in the hospitality sector accustomed to working with international trading partners presenting a high level of compliance complexity.
Advantages of using the EDICOM platform with Oracle Opera
- Automation of the electronic invoice process, adapted to each country.
- Automatic generation of electronic payroll according to each country’s requirements.
- Certified long-term archiving of documents.
- Integrity, authenticity, and confidentiality when creating and sending invoices because of the security protocols used.
- Ticket and receipt generation and delivery from the point of sale system.