How to link 100% of your trading partners with a web EDI solution
The EDI Vendor Portal is a technological solution enabling you to integrate your B2B communications with all those key business partners that do not have EDI systems. Companies adopting the solution optimize the exchange of electronic documents and can integrate 100% of their business transactions, regardless of the technological development status of their partners.
Partner Web Portal takes your EDI communications further
EDI makes it possible to exchange B2B data electronically by integrating the management systems of the companies taking part in trade relations. Rolling out EDI brings advantages such as automation of operations, greater efficiency in processes, cost reductions or faster response times for customers and suppliers. These advantages are important insofar as an increased number of transactions can take place electronically and for this to happen, incorporating as many of your partners as possible in your B2B community is a priority, even those who do not have their own technological EDI solutions.
To reach out to these partners and take maximum advantage from your EDI platform, there are solutions such as the Partner Web Portal, which provides an easy-access online environment for your trading partners without an EDI solution, where they can receive, generate and send commercial transactions such as orders or electronic invoices, which will be automatically integrated in your ERP.
EDICOM Partner Web Portal: Web solution in ASP-SaaS mode
Exchanging transactions is dynamic, secure and fluid, with communication flowing in both directions: -inbound - integrated in our client's ERP - and outbound - sent automatically to the recipient's online framework from the records in the management system. Implementation is in ASP-SaaS mode, so that all the technological resources (software and hardware) needed to start up the solution are outsourced through the EDICOM B2B Cloud Platform.
EDICOM Partner Web Portal gives companies a great competitive edge
- Connectivity: Extending your B2B community, linking up your partners regardless of their technological limitations.
- Integration: The platform allows message integration and automation with the ERP for sending and reception.
- Customization: Availability of a unique B2B platform customized to manage, administer and exchange business messages with all your trading partners
- Outsourcing: Outsourcing the technical resources (software and hardware) necessary to get the solution underway through the EDICOM B2B Cloud Platform
- Cost cutting: Important cost reductions by integrating and automating your business management and logistics processes with all your trading partners.