Integral Partner Management
This service is designed to permanently cover your EDI partner community by dedicating an EDICOM team to supporting your partners as if the team was your EDI group administrator.
EDICOM will assume group administrator tasks on your behalf, establishing dedicated communication channels with your suppliers to provide continuous support and deliver the optimal performance of your communications solution.
Some of the tasks performed by the Integral Partner Manager service include:
- Reception formats and standards: Publishing or notifying partners of document format specifications and other details of messages to be received.
- EDI user guides: Maintenance and outreach of EDI guidelines among the partner community.
- Communications management: Specific attention providing information on the particular features to be applied in communication protocols (networks, point-to-point communications, web services, etc.).
- Sending and receiving tests: Carrying out validation tests on sending and receiving messages and monitoring outcomes. Notifying partners on test success or failure and measures to adopt for troubleshooting.
- Errors and incidents: Permanent help for partners to handle errors and incidents in transaction exchanges (poorly configured messages, communication failures, required fields missing, etc.).
- General information for the partner community: Personalised attention to inform your partners about issues such as order shipping status, new delivery locations opening up, updates for given messages, etc.
- New message integration: Taking steps to provide information on new documents and performing the tests needed with the partners involved.