NHS PEPPOL Access Point for trusts and suppliers
Full interoperability and connectivity with your NHS partners
Why our NHS PEPPOL Access Point?
Accreditation as an access point allows EDICOM to connect to the PEPPOL e-Procurement platform and the rest of the network access points. Through the platform, private companies and governments of countries across Europe can exchange e-documents of any kind: invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, price catalogues, etc. These business processes are carried out in a standardised and interoperable manner.
Beyond this certification, in January 2017 EDICOM became part of the British Crown Commercial Service (CCS) RM3784 agreement, which brings together certain certified APs in a list from which British public bodies can choose their previously authorised APs.
Benefits of using EDICOM PEPPOL Access Point
The EDICOM solution leaves nothing in the hands of third parties. All processes are carried out on our own infrastructure based in the cloud.
EDICOM holds several certificates on information security and is a Qualified Trust Services Provider acknowledged by the EU under the eIDAS Regulation.
The solution integrates with the company’s ERP and converts data into the required standard in a way that is transparent to the user.
The platform automatically converts the electronic messages into the required formats and standards, following the protocols set for security and legal issues, and performs syntatic validations.
With a global provider you can centralise all your electronic communications. An Italian company can engage in an e-Procurement tender in Spain, France or any other State, using a single solution.
EDICOM has technicians dedicated to permanent platform maintenance and upgrading. This ensures that the solution is always adapted and ready to operate with the latest new features in any country.
What are the objectives of PEPPOL?
- Enhancing interoperability in e-Procurement and promoting transparency.
- Automating business processes for the public and private sector alike.
- Achieving a single digital market.
- Helping businesses, and especially SMEs, be more competitive in the global scope.
What are the benefits of PEPPOL?
- Reduces economic costs. With the use of PEPPOL it’s not necessary to have different solutions to adapt to your partners’ technological specifications - and this represents a cost saving.
- Connectivity with any partner in the PEPPOL network. Interconnections and document exchanges are possible with any business or public organisation. It also ensures data security.
- Simplifies, streamlines and automates business processes. PEPPOL and EDI are an open door to automation. Sales and admin departments cut down on their workload and can spend their time on tasks that bring the firm added value.
- Boosts overall business competitiveness. Businesses working with PEPPOL are able to seamlessly exchange data with partners in different countries. Once businesses take this technological leap they continue advancing towards other paperless processes.